- 11-28-2012, 01:11 PM #1
I'm on the look out for a good set of in-ear earphones (budget is max £50-60) that would last me a long time I can use with the 920 and other mp3 devices. My current earphones are Sennheiser MX-181's and while they're good they never really fit properly in my ears, so I'm looking for something that fits properly and comfortably this time around. I figure spending a little more on them might make them last longer and fit better as well as sounding nice. I've been having a go with the WH-208's by Nokia that are bundled with the 920 and while they're quite good for sound and fairly comfortable, in order to get the rich sound they can produce I find I have to adjust them quite often.
So I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good set of earphones that fit well and have good sound that would last me a while? I've been looking into the Klipsch S4 range (either the S4i or S4ii's) as they're supposed to be good. WPCentral reported in December 2010 they were looking to make a set of earphones that would work with Windows Phone. I can see they have an iPhone and an Android variant but I'm unsure if these work properly with Windows Phone.
- 11-28-2012, 03:30 PM #3Nokia Lumia 830
Microsoft Surface Pro 128Gb
HP Stream 7 Signature Edt
HP TouchPad JB 4.4
- By Baka in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 05-30-2014, 09:46 AM
- By v10type-r in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-05-2012, 09:50 AM
- By Sasquatch76 in forum Samsung Focus Flash 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 04-17-2012, 11:43 PM
- By Tjarren in forum HTC TrophyReplies: 42Last Post: 10-29-2011, 11:29 AM
- By Winterfang in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 13Last Post: 07-08-2011, 04:50 PM