Can anyone recommend good in-ear earphones?

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm on the look out for a good set of in-ear earphones (budget is max ?50-60) that would last me a long time I can use with the 920 and other mp3 devices. My current earphones are Sennheiser MX-181's and while they're good they never really fit properly in my ears, so I'm looking for something that fits properly and comfortably this time around. I figure spending a little more on them might make them last longer and fit better as well as sounding nice. I've been having a go with the WH-208's by Nokia that are bundled with the 920 and while they're quite good for sound and fairly comfortable, in order to get the rich sound they can produce I find I have to adjust them quite often.

So I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good set of earphones that fit well and have good sound that would last me a while? I've been looking into the Klipsch S4 range (either the S4i or S4ii's) as they're supposed to be good. WPCentral reported in December 2010 they were looking to make a set of earphones that would work with Windows Phone. I can see they have an iPhone and an Android variant but I'm unsure if these work properly with Windows Phone.

Any advice?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism