Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    4,199 Global Posts
    PIN
    Private Message
    I'm on the look out for a good set of in-ear earphones (budget is max 50-60) that would last me a long time I can use with the 920 and other mp3 devices. My current earphones are Sennheiser MX-181's and while they're good they never really fit properly in my ears, so I'm looking for something that fits properly and comfortably this time around. I figure spending a little more on them might make them last longer and fit better as well as sounding nice. I've been having a go with the WH-208's by Nokia that are bundled with the 920 and while they're quite good for sound and fairly comfortable, in order to get the rich sound they can produce I find I have to adjust them quite often.

So I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good set of earphones that fit well and have good sound that would last me a while? I've been looking into the Klipsch S4 range (either the S4i or S4ii's) as they're supposed to be good. WPCentral reported in December 2010 they were looking to make a set of earphones that would work with Windows Phone. I can see they have an iPhone and an Android variant but I'm unsure if these work properly with Windows Phone.

Any advice?

Global Posts
    1,643 Global Posts
    nokia purity in-ear

Global Posts
    710 Global Posts
    I use these Ultimate Ears 600 Noise-Isolating Earphones - headphones http://www.bing.com/shopping/ultimat...h...&shpabar=1

Excellent in ear.
    Nokia Lumia 830
    Microsoft Band
    Microsoft Surface Pro 128Gb
    HP TouchPad JB 4.4

Global Posts
    675 Global Posts
    Sony MH1C headphones. Getting rave reviews on head-FI and only $56 on Amazon.