- 11-30-2012, 11:41 AM #1
I just got an email from BestSkinsEver that they now have a Nokia Lumia 920 Skin available. I just placed an order, I have always been a fan of BSE skins. Hopefully I can get some installed pics up in the near future.
- 01-23-2013, 11:39 PM #2
I have been meaning to update this post, but life and the holidays and exchanging my Lumia so many times (I am on my fourth 920!) has taken a lot of time.
I originally wanted to use the BSE skin at launch, but they were not available right away so I ordered a BodyGuardz skin and received that first. After about a week the corners started peeling from getting caught on my pockets. I got the BSE skin but didn't install it because my 920 started suffering massive battery drain and I sent it in for an exchange.
This turned out to be a good thing, because BSE revised their front, top, and bottom portions due to customer feedback. They also sent me revised versions without me even contacting them, talk about customer service!
Here are pics of the BSE skin, excuse my shoddy installation. :)
What you get with the order, which comes in a regular white envelope:
Notice the corner wraps around the front of the phone, hopefully this will prevent the corner from peeling like the BodyGuardz skin I had:
Overall I am happy with the skin, although it has only been a day since I installed it. The quality feels superior to the BodyGuardz that I had previously. One thing I did notice is that the cutouts on the top and bottom pieces seem to not have been fully cut, as you can see pieces that tore when the cutouts were removed.
- 01-29-2013, 06:09 PM #4
2) I have 2 sets of top and bottom pieces because the design was modified after I received the original order and BSE sent me the revised set of front, top and bottom. I don't think a normal order will have 2 sets of these pieces.
- 01-30-2013, 03:37 PM #7
^ Cost is about $11 shipped. Zagg's costs $25, IMO Zagg's product is not 2x better than BSE. But I suppose you are paying for the name and the packaging if you purchase the Zagg product (comes with cleaning clothe, squeegee, and application spray I think?), whereas the BSE is a no frills one (comes with only the skin, you have to make your own soap/water solution and put in a spray bottle and use your own plastic card).
- 04-08-2013, 03:04 PM #8
Now that you have had that for a few months, I was wondering how it is holding up? I finally got my L920 a few weeks ago and am looking to get a screen protector. I'm trying to decide on buying the whole body guard, or getting a screen protector and a case.
- By Vitogalaxy in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 4Last Post: 06-07-2013, 09:12 AM
- By saintforlife in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 59Last Post: 02-27-2013, 03:48 PM
- By Dking7 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 5Last Post: 11-08-2012, 01:07 PM
- By geekmaster in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 9Last Post: 09-19-2012, 04:32 PM
- By saintforlife in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 16Last Post: 09-03-2012, 08:57 PM