- 12-06-2012, 09:22 PM #1
Heads up to those who missed it last time. AT&T selling black Nokia Purity over ear headphones for $99.50 (ONLINE ONLY). Same headphones are $200 on Amazon and everywhere else. Get them while they are hot. Just got 2.
- 12-07-2012, 11:16 PM #5
I wish AT&T was selling the in ear Purity headphones. Not a fan of over ear/on ear, but I'm considering getting these because $99.50 is a great deal for these.
For those of you that bought these, are they comfortable? My biggest issue with over ear/on ear headphones is that they hurt my ears.
12-13-2012, 06:48 PM #7
- 1 Posts
Hi, I'm new to the forum. And also new to AT&T.
I ordered the headset on the 9th, and waited until today only to see that the purchased is still being processed.
The online support people said that the item is backordred. (no clue what that means btw).
Does this mean that it's sold out for good? Is there any chance that I won't get the order?
- 12-29-2012, 09:37 AM #10
12-29-2012, 09:45 AM #11
- 905 Posts
You could wait for the over-ear ones if you're afraid of the comfort issue, but they are going to be much more expensive
- By the_tyrant in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 4Last Post: 09-24-2012, 05:31 PM
- By massifheed in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 15Last Post: 07-17-2012, 05:43 AM
- By barkinglama in forum Nokia Lumia 710Replies: 4Last Post: 07-02-2012, 12:24 PM
- By ninjaap in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 3Last Post: 04-16-2012, 11:57 AM
- By jmerrey in forum Windows Phone AccessoriesReplies: 6Last Post: 04-15-2012, 07:22 PM