- Retired Moderator
12-13-2012, 01:12 PM #1
- 76 Posts
I wanted to find out if anyone else has seen this behavior.
If I leave my 920 on the wireless charge pad of the PowerUp, every 5 minutes or so it makes the "now charging" sound, and occasionally, the "unplugged" one.
So essentially, it's constantly starting to charge then stopping.
It's damn annoying having the thing beeping constantly while listening to music, or just charging it.
- By Vitogalaxy in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 4Last Post: 06-07-2013, 09:12 AM
- By saintforlife in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 59Last Post: 02-27-2013, 03:48 PM
- By experiment 626 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 69Last Post: 10-04-2012, 05:42 PM
- By geekmaster in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 9Last Post: 09-19-2012, 04:32 PM
- By saintforlife in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 16Last Post: 09-03-2012, 08:57 PM