Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

I'm really afraid of dropping my 8X, so I thought buying this case. What do you think? Will my 8X survive a drop?

I find the case good looking, hopefully it will offer some protection as well.

link here: Covert PU Leather Wallet Case / Cover For HTC Windows Phone 8X - Black | eBay
    Editor

Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    The problem I see with the Covert case is that with the wallet design, if you drop it and the case pops open it exposes the 8X. Something along this line might offer more protection.

Hopefully Otterbox will come out with a nice protective case in the near future.
    George Ponder
    Reviews Editor - Windows Phone Central
    Email: george.ponder@wpcentral.com
    Twitter: @coppertop004

Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by George Ponder View Post
    The problem I see with the Covert case is that with the wallet design, if you drop it and the case pops open it exposes the 8X. Something along this line might offer more protection.

Hopefully Otterbox will come out with a nice protective case in the near future.
    There is an inside case to put my/your 8X, so I don't think it would be exposed :/. I'll be waiting for a review though... Or at least more pictures. Thnx for commenting
    Can't use a cover like that, if someone calls by the time i get the phone out of there I'll be missing the call.
    Yeah, I hate leather cases, as well as ones that have flaps/covers. Adding them together is the epitome of a bad case for my interests. I'm one who prefers a basic gel case to add grip to my device so I don't drop it.

Global Posts
    326 Global Posts
    Came across thic guys videos a while back, thought you might like it.