Nokia Fatboy Pillow

rjlmnr

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Just thought I'd let everyone else know that these are for sale on verizonwireless.com, only one color it seems(black) but nonetheless they are pretty cool. I am returning my current Nokia Wireless charger in favor of this....slightly more expensive, but a tad more fun, eh??

adamjamess

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
I have one, it came for free with my employee edition HTC 8X. It does heat up a bit. I got the red one. I love wireless charging. The plug is freaking huge though. Stupid big.

danwanna

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
I have a fatboy pillow as well as a couple Nokia wireless chargers. The pillow is just a sleeve that goes over a normal wireless charger. My 822 slides off the pillow very easily. My 8X actually fits and stays on a lot better because of the coating and narrower size.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Is there any reason for using this over the normal charger? IF it is more slip-prone as the one person mentioned and it offers the exact same functionality, what's the purpose?

kevin2577

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Not really, I mean just aesthetics. And maybe though not sure if you have the new tiny Luna Bluetooth headsets with wireless charging the pillow does look bigger maybe it can fit them both, but I don't think that's the case

danwanna

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Now that I am primarily using the 8X I do like the Fat Boy on my nightstand because it is a bit easier to center my phone on the charger in the dark. Other than that, I can't think of any reason why you should get one.

If I knew it was just a charger in a pillow before I ordered I would have skipped it.

MDak280

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I think I'm going to order one of these, just because they're currently on sale (even though it's only $10 cheaper :p) and verizon has free 2-day shipping.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3