JBL PlayUp first impression (Video)

Nisse Tuta

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
Hello,
I bought a JBL PlayUp yesterday and is initially very impressed. I paid 799 swedish (127 USD) witch is only about a third of what the PowerUp costs. Yes it is a bit smaller but its not like the other one is huge. And it does not have wireless charging but it is instead rechargeable and portable, and with the money saved I could buy almost 4 additional charging plates.
So its good value, great sound concidering size and prize, very very veerrryy nice buildquality, and its portable.
I will make some sort of test and a review when Ive used it for a week or so.
Here is an Unboxing and Demo
Nokia MD-51W JBL PlayUp Unboxing and Demo - YouTube

Nisse Tuta

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
Glad to hear :) It will probably be ready sometime next weekend, but before that I will post a test-video as well.
Next in line that Im editing as we speak is a friendly battle between the L920 and the iP4s battery capacity.

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Thanks. Damn great looking little speaker. Like an idiot I had a look at the video on my phone, which did not give me much of an idea on the quality. I will have a look on my PC next time I am perched in front of it.

kudos for the posts, both on this thread and the camera duel. Have a good new year.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs