- 12-29-2012, 07:36 AM #1
I bought a JBL PlayUp yesterday and is initially very impressed. I paid 799 swedish (127 USD) witch is only about a third of what the PowerUp costs. Yes it is a bit smaller but its not like the other one is huge. And it does not have wireless charging but it is instead rechargeable and portable, and with the money saved I could buy almost 4 additional charging plates.
So its good value, great sound concidering size and prize, very very veerrryy nice buildquality, and its portable.
I will make some sort of test and a review when Ive used it for a week or so.
Here is an Unboxing and Demo
- 12-29-2012, 08:09 AM #2
Nice job on the video I am looking forwarded to the complete review
- 12-29-2012, 09:59 AM #3
Glad to hear :) It will probably be ready sometime next weekend, but before that I will post a test-video as well.
Next in line that Im editing as we speak is a friendly battle between the L920 and the iP4s battery capacity.
- 12-31-2012, 06:44 AM #8
- 12-31-2012, 03:18 PM #12
- 12-31-2012, 03:30 PM #13
Thanks. Damn great looking little speaker. Like an ***** I had a look at the video on my phone, which did not give me much of an idea on the quality. I will have a look on my PC next time I am perched in front of it.
kudos for the posts, both on this thread and the camera duel. Have a good new year.
- 01-01-2013, 06:13 PM #14
- By wpnewbie in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 12Last Post: 04-06-2012, 11:51 PM
- By TheWeeBear in forum Nokia Lumia 710Replies: 0Last Post: 01-06-2012, 04:57 PM
- By jmerrey in forum Samsung Focus S 4GReplies: 29Last Post: 11-15-2011, 03:26 AM
- By raremage in forum Dell Venue ProReplies: 12Last Post: 07-24-2011, 01:56 PM
- By astraith in forum HTC Arrive / 7 ProReplies: 23Last Post: 05-12-2011, 12:45 AM