What do you think about The New Nokia Luna Headset? (video)

Nisse Tuta

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
Oh yeah and just to mention that I think I figured out why the answer call button is so small and hard to get to with your fingers; because you're not meant to use it that way. I think the design was meant for the wearer to press the earpiece's answer button against their ear by pushing the earpiece itself!! Not to press the button with a finger.
Nokia's design is so clever that I think people have not thought of this.
Or I could be wrong, but try it out in your review :)

Can't wait for whatever video you're making next.

I never tought about that, I answer by pressing and releasing it from its shuttle (how cool is that, my headset has a shuttle). Its usualy sitting on my desk next to me or the centre console of my car.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Everything is dumb, the only smart Buys are food, water and a home :)

Who needs a home when you can build a shelter out of food and water containers?

No, I agree, thats why I bought the Luna. And just to clarify, I never wear it.
I use it IF the phone rings while Im driving or something that recuires both my hands.
People that doesent use a handsfree in trafic shouldnt have a lisence.

Why is that? I've never seen/had an incident while driving where I needed both hands.

Plus, the Lumia 920 has a really nice speakerphone. I could survive just fine getting a dashboard dock and putting people on speakerphone.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nisse Tuta

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
Who needs a home when you can build a shelter out of food and water containers?

ha ha! Totalt true!
Homeless, They are the smart Ones.

Why is that? I've never seen/had an incident while driving where I needed both hands.

Plus, the Lumia 920 has a really nice speakerphone. I could survive just fine getting a dashboard dock and putting people on speakerphone.

Ive never seen/had an incident where I needed my seatbelt.

Ive never seen/had an incident where I have needed To call the police, ambulance or firedepartment.

Ive never been shoot while abroad but we still wear bulletproof vests in the Army.

Speakerphone = handsfree = OK :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05