What do you think about The New Nokia Luna Headset? (video)

Nisse Tuta

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
I think the headset that came with the Lumia 920 is pretty nice. But I dont like to have in-ear plugs for instance while Im at work or driving a car. For those occasions I have bought the Nokia Luna BH-220W with Wireless Charging.

I am going to use it for a while and then do some sort of test video and a review.
If you are considering buying one for your self and have any questions about it, things you want me to include in the test or just want to talk about how cool it is, dont hesitate to drop a line here, on youtube or as a PM.

As usual I thought I would start of with an unboxing video, and the box did say, ?Dare to be different?.
Unboxing Nokia Luna with Wireless Charging BH-220W - YouTube

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
I have one honestly its not that good. No noise canceling at all. Its nice and small but you need to be in a quiet room to talk to people.

Skynetz

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I have one honestly its not that good. No noise canceling at all. Its nice and small but you need to be in a quiet room to talk to people.
Ok, I think you have answered my question, that's very bad, so much technology in it and no noise cancelling :/

Nisse Tuta

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site

I have only tested it for a few minutes so far and then i was standing a few meters from a guy vacuuming and it was not an issue.
Im gonna do some tests and compare against another headset to see how much worse it is, and put that in relation to the minimum size and practicality, you cant have it all....yet :)

Nisse Tuta

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
The PlayUp has Always been in stock here in Sweden.
I just called a phone dealer and asked about the Luna and he told me that he had One, and I mean One :)
Same goes when I bought the Fatboy a couple of weeks Before Christmas, then they had 7.

Nisse Tuta

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
I got the green one that was in the "first generation" of the Luna headsets. Love mine. :)

I would have liked to have some color but there was only 1 for sale in all of Sweden and it was black.
Seems to be a quite hard to find the BH-220W, but in the meanwhile the BH-220 is dropping in price, only difference as far as I know is the wireless charging?

Chemilinski

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
I would love to have this headset!! It looks likes nothing else available, and the solid colours that Nokia are going with is going to be fashionable this year.
Shame that it's a quite expensive device for what it is though :/

But by the way, when I saw your video in my subscriptions I thought it was one of the best technology unboxing videos, period.
Now you just have to have another one of your humour-lined reviews ;P

P.S.
I was watching some other review videos for the Luna and it's quite funny when people with an accent pronouce 'Nokia BH 220' as 'Nokia Biatch 220' ! XD
Biatch is totally the best name for a bluetooth headset :p

whrocky5092

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
I think its unfair how AT&T jipped us out of headphones and all the accessories that come with the Lumia. Its total BS. I still love this phone though

Nisse Tuta

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
I would love to have this headset!! It looks likes nothing else available, and the solid colours that Nokia are going with is going to be fashionable this year.
Shame that it's a quite expensive device for what it is though :/

But by the way, when I saw your video in my subscriptions I thought it was one of the best technology unboxing videos, period.
Now you just have to have another one of your humour-lined reviews ;P

P.S.
I was watching some other review videos for the Luna and it's quite funny when people with an accent pronouce 'Nokia BH 220' as 'Nokia Biatch 220' ! XD
Biatch is totally the best name for a bluetooth headset :p

If I wanted it but tought it was a bit prizey, I would have a look at the old model BH-220 without wireless charging, its price is dropping pritty fast.
Of course there will be a review later on with oneliners and bad English :)
Next in line dough is a video where I talk a bit about cases and covers.

Chemilinski

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
Oh yeah and just to mention that I think I figured out why the answer call button is so small and hard to get to with your fingers; because you're not meant to use it that way. I think the design was meant for the wearer to press the earpiece's answer button against their ear by pushing the earpiece itself!! Not to press the button with a finger.
Nokia's design is so clever that I think people have not thought of this.
Or I could be wrong, but try it out in your review :)

Can't wait for whatever video you're making next.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99