Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Global Posts
    333 Global Posts
    I think the headset that came with the Lumia 920 is pretty nice. But I dont like to have in-ear plugs for instance while Im at work or driving a car. For those occasions I have bought the Nokia Luna BH-220W with Wireless Charging.

I am going to use it for a while and then do some sort of test video and a review.
    If you are considering buying one for your self and have any questions about it, things you want me to include in the test or just want to talk about how cool it is, dont hesitate to drop a line here, on youtube or as a PM.

As usual I thought I would start of with an unboxing video, and the box did say, ”Dare to be different”.
    Gergolos and nbktonic like this.

My Lumia didn't come with any headset....????

awesome video!
    Thanked by:

I got the green one that was in the "first generation" of the Luna headsets. Love mine. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroplanetz View Post
    My Lumia didn't come with any headset....????
    Nor did mine :(
    Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus

Global Posts
    7,163 Global Posts
    I have one honestly its not that good. No noise canceling at all. Its nice and small but you need to be in a quiet room to talk to people.
    Developer

Global Posts
    216 Global Posts
    It seems great, but does it have only 1 mic ?
    Developer

Global Posts
    216 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blake View Post
    I have one honestly its not that good. No noise canceling at all. Its nice and small but you need to be in a quiet room to talk to people.
    Ok, I think you have answered my question, that's very bad, so much technology in it and no noise cancelling :/

Global Posts
    333 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RuleOfSines View Post
    Nor did mine :(
    I dont know in witch countries we got them, but they came in the same color as the phone :)

Global Posts
    333 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blake View Post
    I have only tested it for a few minutes so far and then i was standing a few meters from a guy vacuuming and it was not an issue.
    Im gonna do some tests and compare against another headset to see how much worse it is, and put that in relation to the minimum size and practicality, you cant have it all....yet :)

Where did you get that? Is it available in the US? I've been looking/waiting for that forever. Same goes got the playup speaker...

Global Posts
    333 Global Posts
    The PlayUp has Always been in stock here in Sweden.
    I just called a phone dealer and asked about the Luna and he told me that he had One, and I mean One :)
    Same goes when I bought the Fatboy a couple of weeks Before Christmas, then they had 7.
    Ehh, not a headset person. Oh, and those Fatboys are dumb--just the $50 charging plate with a $10 fee for the silly pillow add-on.

Global Posts
    333 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith Wallace View Post
    Ehh, not a headset person. Oh, and those Fatboys are dumb--just the $50 charging plate with a $10 fee for the silly pillow add-on.
    Everything is dumb, the only smart Buys are food, water and a home :)

Global Posts
    333 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fitchalcyone View Post
    I got the green one that was in the "first generation" of the Luna headsets. Love mine. :)
    I would have liked to have some color but there was only 1 for sale in all of Sweden and it was black.
    Seems to be a quite hard to find the BH-220W, but in the meanwhile the BH-220 is dropping in price, only difference as far as I know is the wireless charging?

I would love to have this headset!! It looks likes nothing else available, and the solid colours that Nokia are going with is going to be fashionable this year.
    Shame that it's a quite expensive device for what it is though :/

But by the way, when I saw your video in my subscriptions I thought it was one of the best technology unboxing videos, period.
    Now you just have to have another one of your humour-lined reviews ;P

P.S.
    I was watching some other review videos for the Luna and it's quite funny when people with an accent pronouce 'Nokia BH 220' as 'Nokia Biatch 220' ! XD
    Biatch is totally the best name for a bluetooth headset :P

I think its unfair how AT&T jipped us out of headphones and all the accessories that come with the Lumia. Its total BS. I still love this phone though
    Nisse Tuta likes this.

Global Posts
    333 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemilinski View Post
    I would love to have this headset!! It looks likes nothing else available, and the solid colours that Nokia are going with is going to be fashionable this year.
    Shame that it's a quite expensive device for what it is though :/

But by the way, when I saw your video in my subscriptions I thought it was one of the best technology unboxing videos, period.
    Now you just have to have another one of your humour-lined reviews ;P

P.S.
    I was watching some other review videos for the Luna and it's quite funny when people with an accent pronouce 'Nokia BH 220' as 'Nokia Biatch 220' ! XD
    Biatch is totally the best name for a bluetooth headset :P
    If I wanted it but tought it was a bit prizey, I would have a look at the old model BH-220 without wireless charging, its price is dropping pritty fast.
    Of course there will be a review later on with oneliners and bad English :)
    Next in line dough is a video where I talk a bit about cases and covers.

Global Posts
    333 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by whrocky5092 View Post
    I think its unfair how AT&T jipped us out of headphones and all the accessories that come with the Lumia. Its total BS. I still love this phone though
    The biggest F...O.. To their consumers is that there was just an emty slott in the box where it is supposed to be.

Oh yeah and just to mention that I think I figured out why the answer call button is so small and hard to get to with your fingers; because you're not meant to use it that way. I think the design was meant for the wearer to press the earpiece's answer button against their ear by pushing the earpiece itself!! Not to press the button with a finger.
    Nokia's design is so clever that I think people have not thought of this.
    Or I could be wrong, but try it out in your review :)

Can't wait for whatever video you're making next.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    333 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemilinski View Post
    Oh yeah and just to mention that I think I figured out why the answer call button is so small and hard to get to with your fingers; because you're not meant to use it that way. I think the design was meant for the wearer to press the earpiece's answer button against their ear by pushing the earpiece itself!! Not to press the button with a finger.
    Nokia's design is so clever that I think people have not thought of this.
    Or I could be wrong, but try it out in your review :)

Can't wait for whatever video you're making next.
    I never tought about that, I answer by pressing and releasing it from its shuttle (how cool is that, my headset has a shuttle). Its usualy sitting on my desk next to me or the centre console of my car.

Global Posts
    333 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by patryk.szady View Post
    Where did you get that? Is it available in the US? I've been looking/waiting for that forever. Same goes got the playup speaker...
    If you look in the JBL PlayUp review thread, I think you will be pleased :)

Global Posts
    2,912 Global Posts
    Always enjoy your videos :)

Global Posts
    333 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ttsoldier View Post
    Always enjoy your videos :)
    then its worth making them :)

Global Posts
    333 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JammyGitz View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks Bluetooth headphone wearers look like twats

Attachment 27481
    No, I agree, thats why I bought the Luna. And just to clarify, I never wear it.
    I use it IF the phone rings while Im driving or something that recuires both my hands.
    People that doesent use a handsfree in trafic shouldnt have a lisence.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast