The New Purity Pro HD Unbox and Review (Video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nisse Tuta

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
Hey Nisse, Report How are they holding up in day to day use?

They ara very nice and I use them almost everyday. They are awesome together with my computer when Im video editing.
The battery is realy good and the bt conection have never been lost, I compared it to the JBL and I can walk much further from the phone without losing the signal.
Im still happy I bought them.

Last edited:

GSOgymrat

May 15, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know where you can buy the Purity Pro HDs in the United States other than Amazon? Amazon doesn't look like they will have them in stock any time soon.

EBynum

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Nisse, your video reviews are the best! I love your sense of humor. I've already ordered my Purity Pro headset in yellow (to match my yellow Lumia 920) from Amazon (USA). Expected ship date is sometime in April. I also have the JBL PlayUp in yellow. Love it!

Quick question about the Purity Pro. The Lumia 920's audio equalizer only works when headphones are connected with an audio cable, so do you notice any difference in the sound quality when you're connected via cable (and can use the equalizer) vs. when you're connected via Bluetooth? Just curious.

Nisse Tuta

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
Nisse, your video reviews are the best! I love your sense of humor. I've already ordered my Purity Pro headset in yellow (to match my yellow Lumia 920) from Amazon (USA). Expected ship date is sometime in April. I also have the JBL PlayUp in yellow. Love it!

Quick question about the Purity Pro. The Lumia 920's audio equalizer only works when headphones are connected with an audio cable, so do you notice any difference in the sound quality when you're connected via cable (and can use the equalizer) vs. when you're connected via Bluetooth? Just curious.

Im glad you liked the videos :)

Yes, as with all headphones it is a little bit better with the cable, if the source is good and not just a small mp3. For streaming its not that noticeable.
But that doesnt mean that its bad via bluetooth, it is awesome both ways.
I hope you will enjoy them.

The latest new cool thing Ive learned is that not only does a voice tell you the battery status when you switch them on/off, you can allso view the status in the settings menu on the Lumia.

magmo

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
I too have purchased the BH-940 headphones, but even if they are packed with all features I wanted and looked for I still need to return them. The reason for me is that they are just a bit too heavy and the headband padding isn't as comfortable as I would expect. I realize this is highly individual, but for me they are too heavy and have to little padding on the headband. I can't belive Nokia together with Monster didn't put more effort into making them more comfortble, I mean they can have all features in the world, but if they are not comfortable they are useless..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3