The New Purity Pro HD Unbox and Review (Video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
He he, I understood you, and what I meant was.
I turnet the BT of on the phone, plugged in the cable, put on some music, listened, then changed track and adjusted the volume with the buttons on the headset. They still work.

Interesting. Can't wait to try these.

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
If it's not so expensive I would've totally waited for this one. I'm happy with my Purity HD on-ear ones, wish it has noise cancelling too but oh well

Nisse Tuta

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
If it's not so expensive I would've totally waited for this one. I'm happy with my Purity HD on-ear ones, wish it has noise cancelling too but oh well

I wouldnt call them expensive. I have compared them today with a couple of other headphones and I would say they have good value. But it all depends on what a person is willing to spend. Is a Porsche expensive? I would say it depends.

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
To follow up with the above post, they are in the same ballpark as other high-end Bluetooth headphones. Sennheiser 550, Parrot Zik, Harmon-Kardon. All are in the $300-500 range.

Maserati Storm

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Just checked out those. Yeah I know sound quality on Purity HD can't be the best for its price, but I got them because they're fully compatible with WP
I got the HD's from the AT&t sale and its like night and day with those two, i would like to buy the purity pro but i want to know if you can do the voice commands with the purity pro, Nisse can you confirm voice controls with the Pro?

Nisse Tuta

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
I got the HD's from the AT&t sale and its like night and day with those two, i would like to buy the purity pro but i want to know if you can do the voice commands with the purity pro, Nisse can you confirm voice controls with the Pro?

They work perfectly fine, just hold down the play/pause/phone-button for a second and proclaim your command :)

GSOgymrat

May 15, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the review! It was well produced and very entertaining. I think I may need to invest in the Purity Pro HD when they are in stock in the U.S..

Maserati Storm

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I'll get a white pair since ita not really an issue for me to buy it, just hoping it wasn't as bad than the regular HD. I'll like to compare these to a 905i.
Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Board Express

Nisse Tuta

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
I'll get a white pair since ita not really an issue for me to buy it, just hoping it wasn't as bad than the regular HD. I'll like to compare these to a 905i.
Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Board Express

White is a good color on them :)
They are by default better then the HD since they cover the whole ear.

Last edited:

Nisse Tuta

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
I must say, the Purity Pros works awesome as a headset for my computer. The bluetooth connected instantaneously and the mic works as well.
It might be easier to justify the cost if you can use it for everything :)

And then I tryid with the wire...oh my..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism