Nokia Lumia 920 Case Recommendations?

MDak280

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Hey all! So, I've had my red Lumia 920 since late December and I love it! When I first got it I told my self, no case only a screen protector and that's what I've been rolling with. However, after a while I realized I probably should roll with a case, for the following reasons:

1.) I'm not the most careful person around. I will drop my phone and so far I've already dropped it about three times. But the 920 is a champ, it suffered minimal damage and you'd be hard pressed to tell that there's any damage! I just don't want to damage it any further, as that would case the resell value to drop even more than it already has.

2.) Scratches. The glossy finish on the 920 scratches fairly easily, I've noticed. And me dropping the phone hasn't helped lol. You can't necessarily see the scratches, which is great, but they're there and they're visible in direct light. I want to prevent further scratches.

3.) Other small issues. I don't like the feel of the glossy finish and my phone does get warm, causing my hand to get all sweaty and that doesn't work well with a glossy finish. I'm sure a case would help nullify those problems!

So I'm looking for some good case suggestions, please! A case with a kick stand would be cool because I do watch a lot o YouTube and Netflix on my phone. Thanks!

tgzgeorge

Apr 4, 2013
Visit site
If you want kickstand and protection then otterbox, I've tried it and not for me as I found it bulky. I'm sure there are others out there.

charming_arpit

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
Hey all! So, I've had my red Lumia 920 since late December and I love it! When I first got it I told my self, no case only a screen protector and that's what I've been rolling with. However, after a while I realized I probably should roll with a case, for the following reasons:

1.) I'm not the most careful person around. I will drop my phone and so far I've already dropped it about three times. But the 920 is a champ, it suffered minimal damage and you'd be hard pressed to tell that there's any damage! I just don't want to damage it any further, as that would case the resell value to drop even more than it already has.

2.) Scratches. The glossy finish on the 920 scratches fairly easily, I've noticed. And me dropping the phone hasn't helped lol. You can't necessarily see the scratches, which is great, but they're there and they're visible in direct light. I want to prevent further scratches.

3.) Other small issues. I don't like the feel of the glossy finish and my phone does get warm, causing my hand to get all sweaty and that doesn't work well with a glossy finish. I'm sure a case would help nullify those problems!

So I'm looking for some good case suggestions, please! A case with a kick stand would be cool because I do watch a lot o YouTube and Netflix on my phone. Thanks!
\

Don't even think twice. Get GadgetShieldz and prevent your phone from more scratches. I am using it and am very content with it.

MDak280

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Err yeah don't want a thick case like otterbox, but thanks. I don't need a kick stand, it's just something I would like so you can suggest anything.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon