- 08-07-2013, 04:28 PM #1
I've had my 8x since launch on VZ. Just got a nokia DT-910 from Amazon delivered today. Good news is it charges! (Yeah). Bad news... no NFC I guess.
Actually, I was wondering if there was a good clock/alarm app that anyone could recommend. I am going to use this as my nightstand alarm clock and would prefer to have this dim to lowest setting and show the time. Not sure its doable or even if I should do it...(Screen burn?)
- 08-07-2013, 05:27 PM #2
Well NFC is a definite no. But I found a great clock app that will do the job. Any other 8x users looking for the same thing... here ya go:
Night Stand Clock Lite | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
08-08-2013, 10:43 AM #3
- 276 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
You have to download an Accessories app from Nokia to work with the DT-910. I forget the link off-hand. I think there is a thread about it with the link to the download.
If I find it before you do I will post. Love the changer and app.
- 08-08-2013, 02:39 PM #5
Yeah, the NFC tap brought up a screen to search for an app. It which it found nothing... :(
But at least it still charges and I have a clock app that satisfies what I was looking to do.
- By SHWETAAA in forum Nokia Lumia 720Replies: 9Last Post: 02-09-2014, 11:07 PM
- By gibbage in forum HTC 8XReplies: 12Last Post: 08-10-2013, 04:54 PM
- By SpideyCoco in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 15Last Post: 08-08-2013, 06:55 PM
- By ninjaap in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 12Last Post: 08-08-2013, 04:09 PM
- By cwbcpa71 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-07-2013, 03:33 PM