- 01-17-2014, 11:10 AM #1
I do know google glass works with ANY bluetooth device, but it makes it just a fancy earpiece. But what else does Google Glass work with on Windows Phone devices? Also, is there, or will there be, 3rd party Glass apps to make it compatible with WP? Because as much as I don't like Google, it would be nice for those who like Glass, for it to work on their Windows Phones, and not to buy an Android.
- 01-17-2014, 11:22 AM #2
I'm thinking your best bet would be to wait until Microsoft's glasses (was it Monocle?) comes out. I wouldn't expect much to work with Glass at all, really.- Rich
Surface Pro 3 - Windows 10 (RTM)
Dell Venue 8 Pro - Windows 10 (Insider Fast Ring)
Lumia Icon - Windows 10 (Insider Fast Ring)
Are you a student? Want to join Amazon Prime for half price, get six months of free trial, and earn both you and me $5? Click the link and join!
- By phander in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 33Last Post: 09-19-2015, 10:40 PM
- By James Falconer in forum SmartwatchesReplies: 128Last Post: 06-08-2015, 11:10 PM
- By Jas00555 in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 5Last Post: 01-17-2014, 08:37 PM
- By Shiping in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-14-2014, 11:52 PM
- By WindowsCentral.com in forum Windows Central News DiscussionReplies: 13Last Post: 01-14-2014, 02:50 PM