- 01-17-2014, 11:10 AM #1
I do know google glass works with ANY bluetooth device, but it makes it just a fancy earpiece. But what else does Google Glass work with on Windows Phone devices? Also, is there, or will there be, 3rd party Glass apps to make it compatible with WP? Because as much as I don't like Google, it would be nice for those who like Glass, for it to work on their Windows Phones, and not to buy an Android.
- 01-17-2014, 11:22 AM #2
I'm thinking your best bet would be to wait until Microsoft's glasses (was it Monocle?) comes out. I wouldn't expect much to work with Glass at all, really.- Rich
Join Bing Rewards and get rewarded - and get me a few bonus points!
- By James Falconer in forum SmartwatchesReplies: 128Last Post: 06-08-2015, 11:10 PM
- By phander in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 31Last Post: 10-28-2014, 06:36 PM
- By Jas00555 in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 5Last Post: 01-17-2014, 08:37 PM
- By Shiping in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-14-2014, 11:52 PM
- By WindowsCentral.com in forum Windows Central News DiscussionReplies: 13Last Post: 01-14-2014, 02:50 PM