What headphones do you use with your Lumia? (Need advice)

thaman04

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I currently have the Nokia Purity earbuds and while they are great, they just stopped working again. This is my 3rd pair. I think it's time to switch to a new pair. I'd like to consider myself an audiophile but i'm not professionally or anything lol.

What earbuds do you use with your Lumia? I'm looking for ideas for my next purchase. Some requirements I have though:
- In-ear buds
- Mic, volume control, button to skip songs/answer calls
- Good treble and deep bass

Shawn Magm

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
The monoprice earbuds have been rated pretty well. I can't remember if there is one with the in line remotes. My old Samsung S3 earbud remote inline works perfectly. Probably the S4 and S5 work with the Lumias as well. I'm not much of an earbuds person, though.

Aryan Salooja

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
I use the earphones of my HTC desire 500 which sound great. Earlier, I used my Sony Walkman's earphone. They had a great bass and had clear sound. Unfortunately, the left earphone stopped working. So, I would recommend to use the HTC earphones because they sound awesome.

LockOnTech

May 3, 2014
Visit site
I use my yamaha eph-50, the same headset I used with my microsoft zune HD; It delivers balanced and crisp sound to any music I listen to.

JamesPTao

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
I currently have the Nokia Purity earbuds and while they are great, they just stopped working again. This is my 3rd pair. I think it's time to switch to a new pair. I'd like to consider myself an audiophile but i'm not professionally or anything lol.

What earbuds do you use with your Lumia? I'm looking for ideas for my next purchase. Some requirements I have though:
- In-ear buds
- Mic, volume control, button to skip songs/answer calls
- Good treble and deep bass

If you want amazing in ear bids try ultimate ears before Logitech bought them. Triple fi series are great. Get at least two drivers if not two per ear. No remote bit you will be pressed to find better ear buds for two to three times the price. I have the triple fi tens. Great bass incredibly clear, and amazing modeling.

stevemind

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
Hey "Bud" I'm a big fan of sienhezier(cant spell) and used them since my younger Djing days......crisp & lots of bass, ideal for listening to "Chicago jacking Acid house 80s style"

hs k

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
If you want to have headphones within 40$, you can't really beat these (check out the non ktc bersion, they seem to,be perpetually discounted below 35$sorry for the Indian Amazon link): http://amazon.in/dp/B006QR8W6K?tag=tech0e7-21&ascsubtag=UUwpUvbUpU2713468

For in-ear monitors, I use these, best value for something under 15$:http://amazon.in/dp/B00GNVVIVU?tag=tech0e7-21&ascsubtag=UUwpUvbUpU2713468

And for good suggestions go through the wirecutter links:http://www.google.co.in/search?q=wi...4.mobile-heirloom-serp..0.12.2743.rmnXEDnRHbk

LockOnTech

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Hey "Bud" I'm a big fan of sienhezier(cant spell) and used them since my younger Djing days......crisp & lots of bass, ideal for listening to "Chicago jacking Acid house 80s style"

Heard good things about sennheiser, I had compared it with the yamaha's I have; that is pretty much it, have not use or own one before.

JamesPTao

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
I can't deal with ear buds, if you sweat or run they fall off lol but that just me .... I use a behind the neck wireless headset.

I agree most do, but the EU have a moldable/bendable wires that help hold it in place and many different earpieces to hold them in place. Never had them pop out while every other pair I've ever owned did. The seal lowers outside noise by 19db.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon