Best headphones for Lumia

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Using the same pair of Apple ear buds, my Lumia 1520 is much louder, and mids and highs are a lot more crisp and clear than my iPhone 4s. Of course I'm a firm believer that "audio quality" is all in the ear of the listener.. and is 95% artist/producer and 5% audio equipment.

humlason

Mar 19, 2015
Visit site
I have HTC 8X equipped with beats audio system and also have Beats Mixr and Sol Republic headphones which ensures me GREAT audio experience. But thing is when I use any of those headphones on brothers Lumia 620 I get muddy bass, barely crisp sound which is also a lot weaker than on 8X.

So are there any headphones for Lumia devices that could give me nearly good experience as I have with 8X?

P.S. There is nothing wrong with Lumia 620.
Just like others are saying, Beats are not considered to be very good headphones. Most people go for them based on image. Sol Republic is a better choice in that case.

Anyway, back to your Lumia 620 problem, which is most likely based on compatibility. One option that is compatible and recommended for Lumia by the experts I've found online is the LG HBS-700, and it's also very portable which is good with a phone on the go. Or if you want to be completely sure of what you are getting, just get the Monster Nokia Purity WH-920. Personally I use the Audio Technica M50x, but I have a HTC One M8, so I'm not sure if it's compatible with Lumia or not.

EBsound

Sep 19, 2015
Visit site
I think the problem here is that the inline control for track navigating and mic may not be compatible with the Lumia. Why not switch to Bluetooth headphones, you don't have to worry about the compatibility issue. LG Ultratone series, or Sol republic Shadow sound pretty good. I knew Beats are a genius marketer for their brand. Some headphones reviews sites and forums I've found Beats headphones have nothing more rather than powerful bass.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon