Purity Pro

boo516

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Anyone know where I can get another set of the wonderful purity pros? I've loved mine since the first day they came out but want a second pair as I feel mine is about to enter the end of its life.

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
The Purity Pro's were always around $250. Maybe you are thinking of the mediocre purity on-ear wired headphones? The Purity Pros are the BT, over-the-ear version and, as the OP mentioned, they are amazing. I wouldn't mind a second set myself just in case. I've tried many BT sets and these are the best, hands down. I'll keep an eye out and if I find them anywhere I'll update this thread. OP, I would appreciate if you would do the same, thanks :)

boo516

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
The Purity Pro's were always around $250. Maybe you are thinking of the mediocre purity on-ear wired headphones? The Purity Pros are the BT, over-the-ear version and, as the OP mentioned, they are amazing. I wouldn't mind a second set myself just in case. I've tried many BT sets and these are the best, hands down. I'll keep an eye out and if I find them anywhere I'll update this thread. OP, I would appreciate if you would do the same, thanks :)

Yea will do for sure. They are literally amazing. Everyone who's tried them has wanted them and I have to tell them that I can't even find them anymore. I wish I bought 2 pairs when they were still on amazon. BTW the MSRP for them was $350.

DenniSundaY

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
I got a Purity Pro for the craziest price of ?180 a year ago. I still can't find it anywhere for les than ?230 so it was a really sweat deal. Bought it at Media Markt NL, was the last one they sold though...

boo516

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I think at the current market I'd be willing to pay up to $400. Considering mine have lasted since they first came out and sound/look as if new. These things are wonderful

DenniSundaY

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
And that sound... Amazing! But the build quality isn't that wonderful though. I have problems with the play button, and read on the internet that many people also have malfunctioning play buttons. Not that big of a deal but for that price I would be nice that everything still works after half a year...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3