Recommendations for wireless earphones

SamJHannan

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site
(in the UK)

I'm looking for some wireless earphones to pair up with my Lumia 920. I have ?25 to spend (preferably buying on amazon as I have a voucher for Xmas). I'd like decent sound quality, and preferably buttons for volume/next track. I've heard there are different standards for iPhone / Lumias so hence the need for recommendations/advice. NFC connectivity and decent battery are big pluses. Thanks in advance.

EpicIncognitO

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
I would recommend you to get headphones instead of earphones if you need wireless as headphones will give you higher battery backup.
I own a JBL J56BT, it a bit expensive but once you listen to the sound you wont regret anyway.
JBL has a newer model in JBL Synchros E40 BT which is cheaper than mine.

SamJHannan

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site
Hmm, I just find earphones a bit less obstructive and obvious when leaning back on a train or laying down. I'll definitely have a look at the pair you mentioned, thank you!

Chris Turek

Jul 25, 2014
Visit site
I'm looking at this device called the muse mini clipr. It turns your wired headphones into wireless ones with a small round nfc enabled clip device.

bseuivafom

Dec 8, 2014
Visit site
I use a Nokia jacked BT headset and a pair of earphones of my own choice. I want to like the BH-121 but mine clearly had something wrong with it so it's in the shop. So I'm back to using the BH-214.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss