Why won't my Nokia Treasure Tag Mini (WS-10) connect to my Lumia 735 anymore?

Conor Mayling

May 15, 2014
Visit site
When I first received my treasure tag, it was working fine for a few weeks. But then, afterwards, it began to disconnected and I could reconnect it successfully. But now, I can't connect it completely.
I have tried numerous times with reinserting the battery in the treasure tag, but it has not been successful.

My phone is a Lumia 735 with the most recent updates.

Can anyone help?

PS. I also use another bluetooth device; a Fitbit Flex. Could that interfere with treasure tag?

I have solved the problem: the battery that came with the treasure tag ran out, so it didn't work.

Last edited:

Ejay Lozano

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I just got one for my L830. I have the WS-2 model as well. I got it to work. Does it beep at all, like the WS-2? There's no physical button like the WS-2, so I can't use it with the Lumia selfie app.

amitsharma_007us

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
hi - Even I am having tough time with bluetooth device connectivity after Denim update.First was my Honda HFT which refused to connect and then Treasure tag.But finally after repeated attempts it got connected.For TT mini try:
1) remove any cover on phone
2) disconnect it from other devices which phone is already connected.
3) Keep trying while holding the circle impression side close to camera lens position.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss