Would you still buy Coloud headphones?

ygtgngr

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
So Colouds are 2 years old right now. And yes they are cheap because they are old. However I found Coloud Knock for $14. Do you think should I buy them? Are there any other headphones that I can get same or higher quality under $25? My basic requirements are light weight and decent quality.

Aziz Abdurachman

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
My 2 main earphones are Soundmagic MP-21 and Phrodi POD500, booth about $18. I couldn't find any better sound with that price.
I personally won't believe in famous & good looking earphone, it mostly disappoint me.

ygtgngr

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
My 2 main earphones are Soundmagic MP-21 and Phrodi POD500, booth about $18. I couldn't find any better sound with that price.
I personally won't believe in famous & good looking earphone, it mostly disappoint me.

Any on-ear suggestions? I fly a lot so on-ear headphones would be more comfortable for me.

Aziz Abdurachman

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
Any on-ear suggestions? I fly a lot so on-ear headphones would be more comfortable for me.
Oh, I didn't realize that Coloud Knock is on-ear design. Sorry.
For on-ear my favorite is Sennheiser HD202-II, but it price is about $25, on-ear tend to be pricey if you compare to compact one. But if you like hi-fi sound with powerfull bass response, you won't be disappointed by this one.
For budget, but I don't know if it's available in your country: Pioneer SE-MJ502 (~$20), Cube F6 (~$18) & really budget one is Samurai M-Tech (~$7).

ygtgngr

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Oh, I didn't realize that Coloud Knock is on-ear design. Sorry.
For on-ear my favorite is Sennheiser HD202-II, but it price is about $25, on-ear tend to be pricey if you compare to compact one. But if you like hi-fi sound with powerfull bass response, you won't be disappointed by this one.
For budget, but I don't know if it's available in your country: Pioneer SE-MJ502 (~$20), Cube F6 (~$18) & really budget one is Samurai M-Tech (~$7).
Thank you very much. I'm in US. I couldn't find the Cube and Samurai, however, I'm stuck between Coloud and Sennheiser right now. There is 10 dollar difference between them I don't know if that difference applies to quality too...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3