Lumia 640 fast charger and case

vuljanic989

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
I received 750mA charger with lumia 640,it takes about 3 hour to full charge
When i used different charger (1A) it popped out that it's charging slower...so i googled that lumia recognizes charger and if it's not nokia it charges slower (?!?!)

I decided to buy faster charger,but cant decide which one

Here in store it offered me alot of them from 1.3A and faster but from different manfucturer (samsung,lg...)

So i was wondering will i have problems with slow charging if i dont buy strictly Nokias fast (er) charger??

Also i'm considering buying case for 640,i found lot of those which are with belt clip (vertical ones),that would be perfect but without the belt clip :)...so i'm looking for slim vertical case that closes fully from top and without belt clip,any suggestions? Because i couldnt find any...only if i could find something of similar size for some other phone,camera opening is not needed

Cheers and thanks

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I do not believe that a phone will charge slower on purpose.

You shouldn't have problems if you use a non-Nokia charger. HOWEVER, use of a cheapo, knockoff charger is not recommended. Just check the amp output and make sure its not sketchy.

vuljanic989

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
I will probably go with safe branded samsung or nokia charger

Ordered horizontal flip case from ebay in the end...0,99?+0,99? shipping...pricey....lol
Vulja

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium