Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    I am using the "twitter" app now and the tile does not update for new tweets, which blows. Anyone using a twitter app that does update the tile (new tweets or number of tweets etc). I notice on the Windows Phone commercial they show one that does say "new tweets", although that may not be real.

Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Yeah, same for facebook app. Seems the early demo's had push notifications working on more apps, but fb and twitter don't seem to have them though

Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    its a version 1.0 release, it'll probably get updated to support it at one point.

Any news on this?

Global Posts
    186 Global Posts
    Beezz

Global Posts
    3,470 Global Posts
    What ever happened to that Beez update?

Current version has a live tile with a single number. Next update will have 3 numbers for Tweets, mentions, and DMs. Not sure why it's not out yet.

Global Posts
    3,470 Global Posts
    Yeah, the current version with the single number works like crap for me. It never updates properly, so I was just holding out for the newer, hopefully, fully working update.
    Quote Originally Posted by fc000 View Post
    Current version has a live tile with a single number. Next update will have 3 numbers for Tweets, mentions, and DMs. Not sure why it's not out yet.