Fruit Ninja???

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!! seriously!!!

let me quoat a little something

```We're betting both games should be big hits as these are the kinds of titles that causal gamers are looking for on mobile phones these days.``

now that scares the S***T out me of me because SERIOUSLY , does are the kidna of games i have on my 9 year old son`s BASIC phone!!! **** minus the touch screen. this is makign me want to return my 700$ Wp7 and get a 100$ SAmsung M300

i dunno about you guys/girls , but i played with it for abotu 30 sec befor i trashed it. sliding my figuer left-right-left-right is just NOT apealing to ME!

ill tell you what I think we want!!! i did say think

- GOOD NHL , NFL , SOCCER GAMES !!!! 3d !! with CONTROLS!! **** our phones support Multy touch and i think theres 1 game so far that supports it!!!!

-RPGS that take mroe then 3 hours to finsih
( sorry the harvest , great game but i got all the achivements on my first try )

- 3D games!!! wtf is hang man , connect 4 , table tennis( LMAO, PONG looks better on my ATARI)

- should i go on???

thats just my 0.02 cents , what do u guys think of thats Games so far?? ( dont get me wrogn we do have some NICE looking games but nothing special ( aside from crack down 2,the harvest )

Melk

Oct 31, 2010
Visit site
Worst rant ever. This makes me facepalm. It's just a little arcade game, which is perfect for a touch screen. It quick to play, so it's good when you only have a couple of minutes.

Last edited:

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
considering this platform is suppose to cross platform with xbox live and ur PC , i was really expecting MS to release games that crossplatform ,

or port existing arcade games from Xbox live ,

And its just when people relase 2d games when it would Literly take you an extra 2 min to make it 3d!!! , the Editor for wp7 is AWSOME and has so much potential , and yet almost no one has taken advantige of it yet

i play alot with game Editors and NORMALY ( aside from cell phones i guess ) people NORMALy tend to rush out UNIQUE fetures and expose the full Potential as soon as possible, i gues Dev just dont have to Motivation now a dayz .

and comming from a gaming background , i think its kinda weak so far.

i just HOPE this phone doesnt become an IPHONE style phone with over 100 000 USLESS apps , Find me the nearess payphone type thing , dumb.

Bei337

Dec 14, 2010
wpwallpaper.com
I personally enjoy Fruit Ninja and I appreciate the fact that more game devs are porting some popular Android\iPhone games over to the WP7.

Loving the 5-slice combo and got the ultra-rare dragon fruit today, haha. Totally worth the $2.99 for me. But just because you don't like this particular game, it doesn't mean it's a bad game. The platform just needs more solid titles that YOU enjoy is all.

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
Love the fact that they made Fruit Ninja into an XBL game! If it wasn't I don't think I would have paid for it. I'm a cheap *** and never pay for games, but the idea of an XBL game giving me achievements motivates me to play the game over and over until I reach those goals.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
i guess i like the fact that they ported games from Other OS like android and iphone , but honestly thats just to get people to switch OS lol ... drop Iphone come to Wp7 WE HAVE THE SAME APS!! lol :p

I just REAL REALY REALY hope they port games fromt he xbox 360 arcade , like Defence Grid , hehe , toy Soldier , 3v3 arcade hockey ..ect.. w/e i thinkt hat be AWSOME considering arcade games are kinda Cheap ont he memory i think the phone could handle it

i guess will see with time.

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
i guess i like the fact that they ported games from Other OS like android and iphone , but honestly thats just to get people to switch OS lol ... drop Iphone come to Wp7 WE HAVE THE SAME APS!! lol :p

I just REAL REALY REALY hope they port games fromt he xbox 360 arcade , like Defence Grid , hehe , toy Soldier , 3v3 arcade hockey ..ect.. w/e i thinkt hat be AWSOME considering arcade games are kinda Cheap ont he memory i think the phone could handle it

i guess will see with time.

Now you're talkin! I would love to see those Xbox 360 titles on WP7.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs