Sending Friend requests via Facebook App or integration with People tile

thoughthalo

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

I have been struggling for the past hour. I just got a Samsung Focus and was trying out the Facebook App for WP 7 after downloading it. I searched for an acquaintance fo mine whome i wanted to send a friend request. But unfortunately i couldnt fina any option in the Facebook app. I want to know whether this is possible or whether i will have to use the web browser and access facebook natively for doing this..

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
After you do the search. Under the person's picture is a HUGE + sign with a circle around it, with the words "add as friend" next to it. I don't see how u could have missed it.
Hi,

I have been struggling for the past hour. I just got a Samsung Focus and was trying out the Facebook App for WP 7 after downloading it. I searched for an acquaintance fo mine whome i wanted to send a friend request. But unfortunately i couldnt fina any option in the Facebook app. I want to know whether this is possible or whether i will have to use the web browser and access facebook natively for doing this..

thoughthalo

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Ok, So i did some more research. I believe there seems to be a bug. I have got an iPhone too so using the iPhone facebook app i found the add as friend link for that specific user but in the WP7 facebook app it wasnt there.
But, i searched another user i wanted to add for that user i found the plus symbol.
The difference between both the users was that the first user for whom the plus symbol did not show up did not have a profile picture set but the other one had...
Any idea??

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
No, I just did a search and found someone without a profile pic. The add as friend + was in the same spot.
Ok, So i did some more research. I believe there seems to be a bug. I have got an iPhone too so using the iPhone facebook app i found the add as friend link for that specific user but in the WP7 facebook app it wasnt there.
But, i searched another user i wanted to add for that user i found the plus symbol.
The difference between both the users was that the first user for whom the plus symbol did not show up did not have a profile picture set but the other one had...
Any idea??

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3