5 Amazing Games for your Windows Phone 7

Dark Mirage

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Oh my god, NO. THOSE are the games they're suggesting? That's horrible. Most reviews I've found for those titles have been poor, and having played the demos there's a lot to be desired.

If you need a game, it's titles like IloMilo, Harvest, or Glow Artisan that will be worth your time. I wish I could suggest more, but there's honestly just a very small selection right now. Zombies is alright if you're up for what amounts to a board game with a cool concept but awkward gameplay.

lucazzo

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Uhm... Earthworm Jim is pretty terrible by all accounts, as is AC: Altair Chronicles.

I'm going to have to make an argument against that website, since it also had an article listing Youtube and Adobe Reader among the "top 5 social networking apps".

Want a really good recommendation for a game? Zombies!!! Great game, never gets old, addictive, and beautiful to look at.

siradude

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I've been playing Need For Speed and I really enjoy the game and the graphics are awesome!

I play it mostly when I'm stuck waiting for something or someone and it attracts a lot of attention from friends too.

So far everybody that has played it has loved it.

I give a thumbs up:thumbsup:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills