jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Yep. I noticed that recently and posted a comment in the Help forum.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I'll probably end up buying the app once that bug gets fixed. Right now I'm posting to the forums via my phone which is a lot slower than Board Express.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I'm having a problem where when I try to select a thread, the entire screen goes grey and it just sit there and never loads. I did a reboot and it worked again. But after a while. It happens again.

Sent from my Samsung Focus using Board Express

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Hmm I haven't seen that issue yet. I just did more testing and I don't seem to have my bug, so I bought the app. Now it's convient to access the forums!

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Anyone download the recent update of Board Express? Now there's a green or red circle next to everyones' name which I'm assuming is their online status. Anyone know if anything else changed?

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Is anyone having issues when typing a reply? It seems the 2nd or 3rd character of a new line doesn't type for some reason. It only happens every now and then, but it's pretty annoying.

Dodges

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
Having problems logging in to my most used forum, keep getting password is incorrect all though I know its right I posted on the support forum but no reply thought I might get some help here.
Checked with admin at www.oldgamerz.co.uk and they have told me that the tapatalk plugin is set and working fine as members with iPhones all use it.
Any help would be great.

Sent from my HD7 T9292 using Board Express

Dodges

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
Loving this app but im still having problems using it with Oldgamerz.co.uk and the Board express support forum is useless.
Have also spoken to tapatalk themselves but they say it is down to board express.

Problem I have is oldgamerz is my most used forum and the only reason i bought the app.

downhillrider

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
lately Ive experienced board express acting a little funky. I'll reply to a post and the progress bar will keep going it wont take me to my post. I'll close the app and go to the site and see my reply (sometimes). Not sure if I should redownload it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb