No receipt for marketplace purchases?

kalldrexx

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
I have just realized that I have not received any emails regarding purchases I have made in the marketplace. Is that normal?

I would like to see how much i have spent. Apple usually emails an aggregated receipt once a week or so, should i just be waiting longer?

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

kevynpm

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Mine are billed to my credit card as well. It usually takes a few days, sometimes a week, for the charges to show up on my bank account, and for an email to come from Microsoft showing the latest purchases and charges.

Dagolara

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Mine are billed to my credit card as well. It usually takes a few days, sometimes a week, for the charges to show up on my bank account, and for an email to come from Microsoft showing the latest purchases and charges.

Same for me, seems like 3 to 4 days later I'll get an email to my live account on a CC purchase.

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Yep. Usually get a cumulative invoice every 5-7 days. Not always on the same day.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I don't think I got emails when I bought games on the phone, but when I bought them through the Zune desktop software I got an email 3 days later.

Verizon Hopeful

Oct 11, 2010
Visit site
I don't think I got emails when I bought games on the phone, but when I bought them through the Zune desktop software I got an email 3 days later.

I hope that's not the case. It would be very inconsistent. One should receive an email from Marketplace summarizing recent purchases regardless of how the purchases were made (Zune desktop vice directly on the phone). Can anyone else confirm this?

mydefposse

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I get an E-Mail about a week after purchasing, whether it be on the phone or on Zune. I think mine waits 'till there's at least 2 purchases to add to the invoice cause I never get one with just 1 on it, haha.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills