XBL Extras Question

firedancer1189

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys,

Finally got my Focus in the mail today and I absolutely love it!! Being I am in an Alltel to AT&T transition market the phone itself won't have cellular/data service for about a month. So I am basically able to do everything via WiFi except for being able to place calls or text from it.

I downloaded and installed several apps already. The one that doesn't seem to be working for me is Xbox Live Extras. I set up my XBL account on the phone and can see my avatar, gamer tag etc but when I actually try to use XBL Extras it attempts to sign in and then tells me "Could not sign into Xbox Live. Please ensure you have airplane mode off and that you have either a cellular or WiFi connection, and your account settings are up to date"

I have power cycled the phone several times but nothing seems to allow me to connect. All my other apps like Netflix, Weather Channel etc work fine so I know it's not a WiFi issue.

If anyone has any sort of clue of how I can remedy this I would appreciate it!!

Reactions: VernonEL

VernonEL

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
Fire,

Yeah, I got my Quantum the other day too. Flippin' thrilled so far!!

I have not had any problems with that specific app causing an error, but I have had the WiFi kick out while at work. All I did was cycle airplane mode and reconnect to WiFi. Has worked a few times now. My WiFi at home has not had any problems yet. Maybe the difference has to do with the signal quality???

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb