Voice Mail Tile

Piratelooksat40

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Okay, I know that this is going to probably get flamed, but I am horrible at remembering to check Voicemail. I know that on the lock screen it shows if there is a voicemail, but it is really small. And for some reason, when I have a voice mail it does not show as a number in the message tile. Does anyone know how to show un answered voicemails in your message tile or is there a tile that just shows voicemail messages?

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Okay, I know that this is going to probably get flamed, but I am horrible at remembering to check Voicemail. I know that on the lock screen it shows if there is a voicemail, but it is really small. And for some reason, when I have a voice mail it does not show as a number in the message tile. Does anyone know how to show un answered voicemails in your message tile or is there a tile that just shows voicemail messages?

No flaming here good sir, unless of course you're a troll that likes to give inaccurate information about how WP7 is "gonna fail" lol... Anyways it shows up on the phone tile, its a little reel icon that shows up right below the phone and a number for missed calls obviously, if you've checked your missed calls but not your voicemail then the number disappears but the little reel will stay on the tile.

Piratelooksat40

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
No flaming here good sir, unless of course you're a troll that likes to give inaccurate information about how WP7 is "gonna fail" lol... Anyways it shows up on the phone tile, its a little reel icon that shows up right below the phone and a number for missed calls obviously, if you've checked your missed calls but not your voicemail then the number disappears but the little reel will stay on the tile.

No, I am not a troll. Trust me. If anything I am a ******. I was a verizon customer for 8 years and switched a month ago just to get a WP7. So my Missed calls and unanswered VM's are on the same tile. I checked the app store, and could not find a tile that just showed voicemail. I am sure that someone will come up with one in the future. Just was asking if there was a setting that I could have a tile that showed un answered voicemails.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs