The Zune Client won't recognize my Credit Card.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I know the card is good since I have use it already but I don't have much experience with credit card.

I'm getting an "This Credit card info isn't valid. Please enter the correct card info and try again"

=(

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Double check for any misspellings. The credit card info has to match up almost exactly with your bank records, so you might want to double check that too. Also, are you in the US or international?

Exomondo

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Give me your credit card number and I'll try putting it in ;) j/k

Seriously though i had the same issue when i changed my credit card and had to add it to my XBox Live account...not sure what the issue ended up being but I called up support and they put it through for me.

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Your card address has to match your Zune / Live ID address exactly. Street, town, etc.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Think you have to go to Zune/Settings/Account/Contact Info. Your contact info needs to match your credit/debit card info.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Think you have to go to Zune/Settings/Account/Contact Info. Your contact info needs to match your credit/debit card info.

Uh Oh!

I got another error in there.

"CONTACT INFORMATION ERROR

Can't update your contact information etc...

I'm out of luck.

Rico

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
Call Zune support or contact @zunesupport on Twitter. Both are very helpful. I had a similar issue when trying to add my credit card for Zune Pass and had to call Zune support. They were very helpful and resolved the issue quickly.

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I had done everything, I even went to Microsoft billing site. I hope this card can made online purshases, I'll ask the bank on monday =(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte