Can anyone recommend a good photo slideshow app?

Baka

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Title says it all, I'm willing for fork over some duckets if the app actually works, but many of the ones I've seen reviewed in the marketplace warn of badly cropped photos and a lack of customizable settings.

Anyone out there have a good experience with a slideshow app?

Thanks for any guidance!

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
SlideShow by Wiggins Professional Services works well. I tried several others but they all hung or crashed. But note there is a WP limitation where the show is limited to something like 60-75 photos. The developer explained that WP does not release the photos from cache during the show so the app can't continue to load more. He expects this to be corrected with Mango. Think it was 0.99 and not sure if there was a trial. But the shows I ran looked good and ran smooth.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

Baka

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the recommendation, jimski, a buck is worth having a good slideshow app.

Photos look great on my Arrive, it'll be nice to have the ability to put them in a slideshow.

Joseph Davis

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I am still looking for this on Windows Phone 8. Haven't found anything yet that makes me happy. I would like something that can play a slideshow from albums in skydrive. That I don't have to download the pictures first. One that I can just point to a single album and it will play all the picture in the album. Is there anything out there that does this, that I missed?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos