WPCentral should highlight more of my apps

litepink

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Well, the thread title annoyed me at first but the your couch story and your timely placement of your smileys made me vote yes.

Jay Bennett

Resident Developer
Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
If you were to chose one of your apps that provides good value and enhances your mobile experience in some real way, which would it be?

enahs555

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
If you were to chose one of your apps that provides good value and enhances your mobile experience in some real way, which would it be?

That is a tough one, since I have so many apps (admittedly, mostly fairly simple). Also the "enhancing mobile experience" is tricky. What do you exactly mean by that? When I hear that, I think of something that makes your phone a better communication device; when in fact we now use the phones for many other things.

Rhody#WP

May 3, 2011
Visit site
That is a tough one, since I have so many apps (admittedly, mostly fairly simple). Also the "enhancing mobile experience" is tricky. What do you exactly mean by that? When I hear that, I think of something that makes your phone a better communication device; when in fact we now use the phones for many other things.

Ok, so Jay asked you to name an app to have highlighted, and you declined to name one. If that's what you want then I would vote no in your poll, although that doesn't appear to be a (real) choice.

Jay Bennett

Resident Developer
Nov 2, 2010
Visit site

So the mobile experience can be seen to encompass everything your mobile device can do. I'd like to think that both of my apps are useful or worth someone's time spent using them, but I'm well aware that the current flagship of my work is the WPCentral app, whereas RateYourBeer provides a fun community service that's unique in the marketplace.

I'll re-phrase my question, which app would you say is your flagship? The one you think shows your capability and is worth someone's time to try out or even worth their payment to you?

enahs555

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I guess the one that shows off the most about the OS and the interface would be Meteor Show. Can not wait for Mango, will be able to do A LOT more with it. I recently submitted an update to relocate the AD a little, and improve the application bar quite a bit. Zune.net

It is not by FAR my most popular. The app Grocery Total is by far extremley popular, but super simple interface (out of necessity of what it is for).
Zune.net

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel