Facebook New Update V2.0

Apoc

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I rarely open up the facebook app, since most of my updating can go through Live itself. But then again, I'm rarely using FB anyway.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I updated, selected everything and posted a funny comment on facebook.

Patiently awaiting results.

Edit: Works perfectly.

Last edited:

ShipWreck

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Well the notifications seem to work I had sent out a Friend Request and I got a notification at the top of the screen like you do when you receive a text message. But is was a FB notification that the friend request was accepted by that individual.. :)

Apoc

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
It works, been trying it today and the updates are on the live tile itself. Nice, but then again, I'm not the biggest FB user anyway, so I will probably unpin it anyway. Still great feature for the hardcore FB users!

condemned

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
Ok I installed and uninstalled it after playing with it for a bit. The app is still laggy and a little slow. It's also missing some functionality. The mobile version is much better. I also prefer the people hub to it. Hopefully these issues are worked out in the next update.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I have a little problem with my Facebook app. There's nothing wrong with the app but I get my notifications and tile update.

The problem is that I don't know how to make the tile number disappear. I watch my notifications bar but It still there. This is driving me crazy and is the main reason I took Lazy tube away of my main screen. Can I get push notifications while the app is not on the main screen?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos