Application Similar to Type N Walk?

InvaderBotGir

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
Hello,

I couldn't find what I was looking for in the posts here so I thought I'd take a stab at asking around; is anyone aware of an application for WP7 that is similar in function to Type N Walk for the iPhone? It basically provides a viewport on your phone to show where you are walking while you are typing out an email or text message.

Thanks in advance for any responses.

Dagolara

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Hello,

I couldn't find what I was looking for in the posts here so I thought I'd take a stab at asking around; is anyone aware of an application for WP7 that is similar in function to Type N Walk for the iPhone? It basically provides a viewport on your phone to show where you are walking while you are typing out an email or text message.

Thanks in advance for any responses.

As a LG user we have Look n Type in the LG store but I'm not aware of an app out there available to everyone.

enahs555

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Not sure why this is needed? Do you actually have to stare directly at the screen?
And besides, I suspect the danger is not from what is directly in-front of you, but to the sides, where the camera can not see anyway.

Shrugs

InvaderBotGir

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
thanks all for taking the time to reply; I've seen the iPhone app I mentioned in action and its good for those times you're walking and just want to look at a text that's just popped up. Its a silly thing; yes, you could just stop walking to read, but I do like the idea of the built in camera to display on-screen where you are walking while you read your text.

Not a big deal; was just curious if such an app existed for all WP7 :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs