Market not updating

tbonenga

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
I've noticed when I go to the Market it's not updating. It usually updates everyday or so. It has been stuck with the same background and feature apps since last week. Is anybody else having this issue?

tbonenga

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm running NoDo. Can anybody else let me know if there Market place is updating (new background and new feature apps) mines been stuck since 9/13.

Thanks

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Just confirming that the UK marketplace has updated again today as normal, we are now treated to a bright and colourful Gravity Guy wallpaper.

What did other countries get?

tbonenga

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
This stinks. I did a battery pull. No luck. I called MS support. This is funny. MS support tells me the market JUST went down. I was told to try it again in 24 hours. What a joke.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
This stinks. I did a battery pull. No luck. I called MS support. This is funny. MS support tells me the market JUST went down. I was told to try it again in 24 hours. What a joke.
Oh the big fibbers. I have Noah & The Whale free music track today on the Marketplace background piccy.

Can't think what's up with yours. A hard reset might work but that's a bit drastic.

tbonenga

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
Still not updating for me. Does anybody have any idea what to do or know of any other windows forums?
This is everything I've tried so far:
Battery pull
Turned off data and put in airplane mode.
Hooked to computer and downloaded a app from Zune to my phone
Did a sync with my desktop
Under settings went to my main live email and changed how often it updates
Called MS support and was told the market was down and it would be back up within 24 hours (nobody seems to be having this problem)

Again my problem is market place want refresh. I'm stuck with the Stubhub background. All the featured apps and new apps are stuck. If I hit apps it still shows pocket god as the deal of the week. I do get updates for individual apps.

ANY HELP WOULD BE APPROPRIATED SINCE MS IS NO HELP.

tbonenga

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
Very odd. I was tinkering around with my phone. I put it in airplane mode and turned WiFi on and everything updated. Feature, new and top all updated. Unfortunately when I put my phone back in normal mode the market goes back to the older stuff. I hope Mango fixes this.

Jakeway

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
Ive had this issue on both NoDo and Mango. eBay has been my featured app for weeks.

What the issue? Any idea how it can be fixed?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb