Skype Skype Skype

JCerna

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
It was shown to me when mango was announce a few months back so I would say soon. I would also assume that on the next phone update it would just be part of the package since Microsoft owns Skype now. For sure it will be a mango only app.

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
Doesn't AT&T restrict Skype on the iPhone for fear that people wouldn't use their minutes? Meaning it's restricted.

archer75

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
It was shown to me when mango was announce a few months back so I would say soon. I would also assume that on the next phone update it would just be part of the package since Microsoft owns Skype now. For sure it will be a mango only app.

Microsoft doesn't own skype yet. The deal still isn't complete. Close though.

power5

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Is there another free app that is available and can do video messaging between iOS devices and WP7 devices? My dad and brother are getting the iPhone 4s and I dont want it. Dad wants to be able to video chat with his grand kids.

power5

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Sad. Now that MS own skype still no word on when we can have it on wp7? Is it the only platform still without skype. *Shakes head*

based_graham

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
I expect Skype to come out in November maybe after Nokia world they already have pictures of what its going to look like in WP7. I wish for system integration live for Tango so I can click on my contact and either call by phone or skype

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes