Updating Apps to the Mango versions.....

Odd-i-See

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Morning all,

First off, loving Mango! I have an HD7 on T-Mo in the US and I could not be happier. On to my question.....

Ok, so my apologies if this question has been asked before, but I did not have time to search through the other threads. So, the apps I have now, if they have an updated Mango version, will I be notified, or do I need to search through the marketplace to find each one and update them?

Thanks for the help!!

Odd-i-See

Boodev

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
You should be notified as soon as the marketplace 'refreshes' on your device.

You could go and find them yourself though.

mworsham

Jan 12, 2008
Visit site
Morning all,

First off, loving Mango! I have an HD7 on T-Mo in the US and I could not be happier. On to my question.....

Ok, so my apologies if this question has been asked before, but I did not have time to search through the other threads. So, the apps I have now, if they have an updated Mango version, will I be notified, or do I need to search through the marketplace to find each one and update them?

Thanks for the help!!

Odd-i-See

You may see notifications soon. I had updated several apps manually after I installed mango; I just looked at my phone and the marketplace tile is showing 8 app updates available. :)

SilentAssassin

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Did the people who are now receiving update notifications do the update trick to get Mango or did you get the notification to update officially? Just wondering if forcing the update may be having some consequences.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Did the people who are now receiving update notifications do the update trick to get Mango or did you get the notification to update officially? Just wondering if forcing the update may be having some consequences.
I did the update trick SilentAssassin, no problems at all herenow, the update notifications weren't working for me earlier but appear to be OK now. :)

mworsham

Jan 12, 2008
Visit site

Official notification to update Zune and my Focus during my lunch time yesterday.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon