iHeartradio pulled?

rubytuesday007

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
I am not sure if anyone else is seeing this, but I had iheartradio installed for NoDo, and once the upgrade to Mango occured, it crashed immediately. I uninstalled and now it seems they have pulled it from the marketplace. Running a search for it either on the phone or on the web doesnt work. Anyone else experience this?

Vector555

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Must have been pulled recently because I downloaded it yesterday.

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

:UPDATE: -Looks like it is still in the marketplace but has been removed from the US Region or carrier. If you go to the iherartradio website they still have the app listed for windows phone. If you follow through the link it will show the app in the zune marketplace. The description states that the app has been updated for mango. Hopefully it will become available soon. This is the first mango radio app on the marketplace I believe.

Last edited:

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Tune in radio was actually recently updated for mango. Excellent app

Sent from my T7575 using Board Express
waving.gif

welcome.gif

I use TuneIn radio all the time jeff.b, have to agree with you it's a great app. :)

Even better with it's recent Mangofication. :)

(Wish they would hurry up and Mangofy the Last FM app.)

techprincesse

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
Is there a workaround for this?? I used to listen to iheartradio for my old station down home religiously. My phone got damaged and was replaced this weekend and I have been searching for the app for days!

Please tell me theres some kind of way to switch region to get it back?

jasqid

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I was just coming here to post about the iheartradio app. I have tweeted them several times about it and go NO response... but God forbid, the iPhone and Android questions got answered right away! No Bias there.

Dont forget about us iHeart.

sidv

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
pulled again?

i think it got pulled again. i got the update to mango last night and it's no longer in the marketplace!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786