Corepc

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
FhotoRoom Update 1.19

v1.19 Change Log

- In-App Twitter Sharing of Photos
- Boundless TiltShift Filter
- Improved Searching
- Updated CAMERA for minimal look unless in Manual Mode.
- Enhanced Tagging Support
- Emailing Option
- Add Link to your Website from your Profile
- Fixed Slider Updating Issue
- Recipe Tags
- Enhanced Blocking
- Photos Owners can Delete Comments

:cool:

Corepc

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
SuperTube 2.5 Released

Version 2.5 changes
-Two video players apply to fast and slow network connection(Set it on the setting page)
-Watch later supports
-Offline playlist supports, play videos by shuffle model
-Provide the tile icons in three styles
-Use Oauth2.0 as the login model.
-Change quality(LQ,HQ,HD) while playing a video

Squatting Hen

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
I don't really understand how updates work. As in, I have apps that there an update for, but the marketplace does not show an update right away. Sometimes I have to search for the app on the marketplace select it, back out, select it again and now the update shows.

Apoc

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I don't really understand how updates work. As in, I have apps that there an update for, but the marketplace does not show an update right away. Sometimes I have to search for the app on the marketplace select it, back out, select it again and now the update shows.
I usually just wait for the Marketplace tile to notify me of updates and then I download the updates. Sometimes, they seem to show up earlier than others, I guess depending on your region. Or you can just do what you do, checking each app to see if there is an update. I have too many apps on my phone to do such a thing.

Squatting Hen

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
I usually just wait for the Marketplace tile to notify me of updates and then I download the updates. Sometimes, they seem to show up earlier than others, I guess depending on your region. Or you can just do what you do, checking each app to see if there is an update. I have too many apps on my phone to do such a thing.

Yeah, I can't do that all of the time, too many apps.

Today was a prime example. I also have [+] Note Plus. The market place did not show an update for me unless I went into [+] Note Plus in the market place, backed out, and went in again.

That shouldn't be necessary. I am in the USA, just like you too.

Apoc

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I can't do that all of the time, too many apps.

Today was a prime example. I also have [+] Note Plus. The market place did not show an update for me unless I went into [+] Note Plus in the market place, backed out, and went in again.

That shouldn't be necessary. I am in the USA, just like you too.
Now I have noticed sometimes, when it is posted about an update on certain apps, I may not get the notice on the Live Tile, for 1-3 days. It's crazy, don't really know why it does that.

SuperGrafx

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
Looks like Taptitude triggered an update today...version 8.0

1. New Tier 2 Dojomon classes
2. Some type of new 'credit' system for buying upgrades

Red Lemur

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
Premier Leagues +

Premier Leagues + updated to version 2.2

Update includes the full 2012-2013 season data (11 leagues, 400 teams, 600 news feeds, and 4000 new matches).

sp8y

Jun 5, 2012
Visit site
Crackle updated to 1.0.0.1

BUT it has an issue. If you leave yourself signed in to the app then it constantly keeps closing when you try to open it. Only way I found to get it to work was to sign out of the app before closing it. Hopefully it will be updated & fixed soon.

Corepc

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Some MicroSoft App Updates

Microsoft Store -
added Boston Store
Changed UI more Metro Looking Now

---------------

TouchDevelop

Update v2.10:

- Tutorial videos: Learn how to create cool apps step-by-step
- Synthesis: When you search for available commands, just say what you want to do, and TouchDevelop will try to write the script code for you
- Trace + replay (experimental): Watch a script run again
- Crash debugging: When a script fails, inspect the stack trace

Corepc

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Ask Ziggy 2.8 Released

* Bug fixes.
* New "sharing" feature (share, rate the app, follow us, etc...).
* You can now edit the speech bubble with the keyboard for those times where speech recognition is not completely satisfactory

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism