Todays App Updates

fwaits

Mar 9, 2008
Visit site
TVShow updated today, I believe to fix the Live Tile not updating properly issue.

Locksider+ updated and adds a favorites feature.

Bookqueue updated and adds Goodreads sync support!

Boris Gong

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
UC Browser 2.8 was now on Marketplace !

New Feature include:
★Rendering Optimization
Full support for HTML5 features by default. If you need a faster connection instead of full features, you can use Speed Mode.
★Find in Page
Find the text in a lengthy page by key word to help you focus on your interest.
★Bug Fix
Fixed some problems that caused browser lags.

and for WP8
★File Syncs & Ports:
Downloaded music files will be synced to the Video+Music Hub. You can also find them in the Music folder when you connect your device to your PC.
★Lumia 920 UI
A special UI optimization for Nokia Lumia 920 users. Enjoy a purer experience!

Red Lemur

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
The football app Premier Leagues + got an update released at the weekend (version 2.7):

• The 'Today' page now shows the live match minute (e.g. 23') & match stage (e.g. Half-Time) so that you can quickly get an overview of where all the day's matches are up to (previously, even though it showed an overview of all the scores, you had to tap a match to see its minute / stage).
  • The live tile now shows FA Cup matches; and the toast alerts work for it too.
  • New leagues added for German, French, Spanish & Italian users.

Currently working on some more features for the live tile (in addition to it showing scores, scorers, cards, points, match stage, league table extracts etc. I am going to add more pre-match stats on the day of the match, selection of tile background, and ability to hide results automatically if your team loses).

fwaits

Mar 9, 2008
Visit site
Is Weave not working for anyone else after updating. I'm on the free version and no stories load. I tried uninstalling and that didn't fix it.

Mine is working. The update only changed the ad provider they use in their app. Not sure why it wouldn't work for you anymore.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3