Todays App Updates

Kavu2

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
Box

wpcentral article on update...
Box

- file preview allowing users to peek in their files without opening them
- added support for Office documents and PDFs to open directly in Microsoft Office
- new wide cycle tile; pin our Live Tile to your Start screen at the largest size, and you?ll see your Box Updates feed rotate through it.
- ability to see and edit file descriptions, as well as engage in discussions on a folder level

windowsphone.com Store link to Box app...
Box | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

aaa6112

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Could you please check if evernote's background process can be blocked? Thank you.

Yes, I have it blocked in my list of background tasks. I have noticed that when a particular app doesn't show up in that list, you can go to that app's settings and enable either its live tile or toast notifications. This results in that app popping up in the background tasks list, from where it can then be blocked. Try checking Evernote's settings and enable any such feature, maybe background syncing? Then check if it shows up in the list of background tasks list.

Hope that helps.

Nick Archambault

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
I have had my HTC 8x for 3 weeks now and while I love the phone and the interface I still have to question developer commitment to the platform.

I turned on my iPhone 4 today and there were 20 updates waiting for me. I don't think there have been more than 5 updates to any of the apps I've had on my 8x since I bought it.

fwaits

Mar 9, 2008
Visit site
I have had my HTC 8x for 3 weeks now and while I love the phone and the interface I still have to question developer commitment to the platform.

I turned on my iPhone 4 today and there were 20 updates waiting for me. I don't think there have been more than 5 updates to any of the apps I've had on my 8x since I bought it.

I almost never go a day without at least 1 update, but it depends on which apps you have obviously. That being said, of course you'll likely see more attention to iOS from many devs as the platform is still much larger. WP is growing, but it is a slow climb.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3