Some big Apps missing Mango...what gives?

Averry

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
IMDB, Amazon, Facebook, Twitter, Kindle.

As I understand, to get quick resume, you just have to recompile your app with the new tools correct?

Why are these taking so long to get updated? Especially Facebook and Twitter. That's just bogus. Those are joint venture apps as well.

wpb211

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone have the latest on when we will see Lync? integrating with Office Communicator on my Windows Mobile device is the only thing I miss from my old phone. Once I have Lync, WP7.5 will truly have provided me with everything I need!

thed

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
I'd love to see a Board Express update if just for fast switching. It'd be really nice to visit an external link and be able to hop right back in. But unless you enjoy disappointment you should have no hope whatsoever that that app will get updated.

red grenadine

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
I'd love to see a Board Express update if just for fast switching. It'd be really nice to visit an external link and be able to hop right back in. But unless you enjoy disappointment you should have no hope whatsoever that that app will get updated.

Apparently the app has been abandoned, or so sayeth the dudes over at XDA

mapexvenus

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Missing on WP7

- Amazon cloud player
- Banking apps for Citibank, Chase, American Express (the mobile version of these website suck)
- Pandora
- Dropbox (maybe)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720