This app is real sluggish and locks up and freezes alot most of the time it would be faster for me to use the browser instead of this app

Anything better than this available?

Sent from my mwp6985 using Board Express
    10-21-2011 09:12 PM
    10-21-2011 10:08 PM
    This app is real sluggish and locks up and freezes alot most of the time it would be faster for me to use the browser instead of this app

Anything better than this available?

Sent from my mwp6985 using Board Express
    you could report your opinion to them hopefully they will enhance it the the future
    10-22-2011 12:24 PM
    Well took them six months to get around to updating the app (still no Mango goodness though) so I wouldn't hold my breath. At leat mow links require a double tap (complained about that 2-3 times). Next up is a double tap for user profiles as my fat thumbs bring up someone's profile almost every time I try to scroll.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express
    10-22-2011 04:20 PM
    I am also a member of WirelessAdvisor.com - Cellular phones and wireless phone service information. Since 1998. They have a mobile version of their website, which works quite well. The desktop format and Wpcentral's format are similar, maybe someday that could be an option here.
    10-22-2011 06:55 PM
    We're currently investigating a Tapatalk client (Like Board Express). However, its much to early for us to talk details about what we might offer.

Maybe in a couple more months we will be able to divuldge a little more information on our plans and have a firm release date for you.
    10-27-2011 10:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD