Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

This app is real sluggish and locks up and freezes alot most of the time it would be faster for me to use the browser instead of this app

Anything better than this available?

Sent from my mwp6985 using Board Express

Global Posts
    545 Global Posts
    Nope

Quote Originally Posted by deadwrong03 View Post
    This app is real sluggish and locks up and freezes alot most of the time it would be faster for me to use the browser instead of this app

Anything better than this available?

Sent from my mwp6985 using Board Express
    you could report your opinion to them hopefully they will enhance it the the future

Global Posts
    2,259 Global Posts
    Well took them six months to get around to updating the app (still no Mango goodness though) so I wouldn't hold my breath. At leat mow links require a double tap (complained about that 2-3 times). Next up is a double tap for user profiles as my fat thumbs bring up someone's profile almost every time I try to scroll.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express
    Nokia Lumia 900 - OS: 7.10.8112.7 - Firmware: 2175.1002.8112.12084
    HTC Surround - OS: 7.10.8107.79 - Firmware: 2250.21.40500.502

Global Posts
    2,168 Global Posts
    I am also a member of WirelessAdvisor.com - Cellular phones and wireless phone service information. Since 1998. They have a mobile version of their website, which works quite well. The desktop format and Wpcentral's format are similar, maybe someday that could be an option here.

We're currently investigating a Tapatalk client (Like Board Express). However, its much to early for us to talk details about what we might offer.

Maybe in a couple more months we will be able to divuldge a little more information on our plans and have a firm release date for you.
    BooDev - Windows Phone Exclusive Developer
    http://www.boodev.net/
    @boodevsupport

See our apps at: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-GB/publishers/Boodev