Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    I bought a Samsung Focus v1.4 (UN-Luck of the draw) about a week ago and have been searching for apps to install and I cannot find the official Facebook client. What's weird is that "Appflow" and another App preview application both found the Facebook app in their searches. In Appflow, I can select the official client from the results list and look at stats, details, etc. Next, when I click on the download button, it opens the Marketplace and loads the details for the Facebook app but the 'Install' button never pops up. Has anyone else experienced this? Does Facebook show up in the Marketplace for anyone else?
  2. lumic
    Are you on Mango?

If not, you're probably going to need to find a way to either get on Mango, or get the NoDo version of the app.

Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Hello and thank you for your reply.

No, I am on b7392. I'm not sure if this build is NoDo because I'm a newbie from the decaying webOS world. So Facebook is for NoDo or higher, then?

Thank you

Sent from my SGH-i917. using Board Express