Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    I want to be able to see how much mobile data I have used. Does anyone know of an app that does this? :)

Twitter: jhousden9
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    9,262 Global Posts
    Doesn't your carrier in the UK have a webpage where you can view usage?
    Check out the great deals on Windows Phone Accessories: http://store.wpcentral.com

Global Posts
    176 Global Posts
    If he's on T-Mobile then the answer is, pathetically, no.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    3,304 Global Posts
    lol , i just send a TEXT to - Tcare (82273) on BELL and i can see everything.!! hehe

and ROGERS has an APP
    Last edited by Se1fcr3ation; 11-22-2011 at 12:59 PM.
    If your looking for Information, be sure to check out: WindowsPhone: Getting started!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    If one of our Members helps you, be sure to THANK him or her!

I call *3282# on AT&T and they send me back a text. They also have an app for ATT customers, but that uses data... Counter Intuitive?

I wish this existed. I currently use 3G Watchdog on my Android, and its great. It's just a widget that sits on my homescreen giving me up to date immediate information about how much data I've used. Although I have unlimited data, being a techie/geek I love being able to know how much data I've burned through, especially with the Zune Music Pass and unlimited music streaming.

It may not seem to be a necessary function for everyone, I don't think there's really a reason not to have the choice to use it. Having to continuously sending sms' to the carrier or check webpages that may not be as up to date is to difficult for it to be an accurate way of taking control of your data usage.

Global Posts
    2,259 Global Posts
    The AT&T app is up to date when you open it. No webpage. Actually a nice interface. I had a great app from SPB on my WinMo Tilt2 that let me know which apps were using what data. I miss it a little but the reality is it used resources, tuning constantly. I can live without that.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express
    Nokia Lumia 900 - OS: 7.10.8112.7 - Firmware: 2175.1002.8112.12084
    HTC Surround - OS: 7.10.8107.79 - Firmware: 2250.21.40500.502