Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    180 Global Posts
    So I downloaded the Spotify app the day it was released and for the first couple days it worked fine. Ever since then, I can't get past the login screen. I type in my username and password, then it just stays on the logo screen with the "loading dots" scrolling across the screen as if it's trying to log me in but can't. I know I'm using the right username/password (and even if I weren't, shouldn't it tell me that?).

Anyone else having problems? I tried uninstalling/reinstalling but that didn't help.

Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Spotify mobile is free for 2 days, after that you need a premium account

Sent from my LG-E900 using Board Express

Global Posts
    180 Global Posts
    Huh. Ok, well, seems like the app tell you that rather than just sit at the loading screen

Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    I agree, it's sloppy at best, the app should warn about it.

Does anyone here have the app and a premium account? I recently upgraded my Unlimited account to Premium, hoping to enjoy the app.

But I've ran into some issues. Sometimes searched music or selected playlists don't start playing. And downloaded playlists sometimes disappear.

I did a Google-search and discovered other people have this issue as well. Some suggest to reboot the phone. Does anyone know more about these issues and how to solve them?
    Days of Fear | Nights of Anger | Daze of Hate | Knights of Suffering

Xboxworld | Twitter | Last.fm

Any word on this?

Quote Originally Posted by XBWillem View Post
    Does anyone here have the app and a premium account? I recently upgraded my Unlimited account to Premium, hoping to enjoy the app.

But I've ran into some issues. Sometimes searched music or selected playlists don't start playing. And downloaded playlists sometimes disappear.

I did a Google-search and discovered other people have this issue as well. Some suggest to reboot the phone. Does anyone know more about these issues and how to solve them?
    Quote Originally Posted by XBWillem View Post
    Any word on this?
    Please? :'(