Rumors on apps.. NEED HELP!

Bone Cell

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Well I convinced my wife to get a Titan, and now she's pretty ticked.. She came from IOS and she now cannot sell things on ebay anymore, Although I read that was coming January. Also, there is no way for her to post pictures, or even find Groups on the facebook app, (She sells things on a local facebook exchange and swap), and there is not a paypal app. Does anyone know of any rumors for when these things will be addressed? Otherwise, I think she will want to sell her phone... THANKS!!

enahs555

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I do not use facebook, but I am certain you can post pictures with the Facebook app. Use the full featured facebook app, not just the slimmed down OS integration. That is for just quick checking and updates, etc. For full Facebook support use the full app like other systems (Facebook would not let Microsoft do anymore then they did, for security reasons and rightfully so).

As for eBay, I do not use it, but the official eBay app says you can bid, sell, etc from it. So what exactly can it not do that she needs to do?

And while there is not yet an official PayPal app, there is an unofficial one that works pretty well, if you want to trust it.

Matthew Mazzenga

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
You can post pictures to your own Facebook using the app or the OS integration. However, I think he means his wife has her own "Page" (like a business page), and unfortunately, neither the Facebook app nor the FB integration allow you to do anything on those pages of yours. I have the same issue as I have a page for my home business, and it is kind of disappointing that I can't post to it or anything.

And as for ebay, no you can't sell anything via the app. You can check on things that you are selling, but to actually post the item for sale, for the first time, you can't do that through the app.

And unfortunately, I have no idea if/when these functions will be available.

Bone Cell

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
The facebook app is just plain lacking on wp7. I try to tell my wife that I'm sure that groups support, and picture uploading for groups are probably in the works, but still.... As far as paypal goes, I can't believe that paypal won't even acknowledge if they're even creating one over in the paypal forums. All these things are what is frustrating to my wife. Hopefully, she can just use her ipod touch to do all this stuff as she normally does, but she sure wishes her new Titan did them.... Thanks for the feed back so far:)

Blacklac

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
PayPal should work just fine in the browser, shouldn't it??

She could pin the bookmark as a tile if that's easier for her.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2