What are your favorite photo editing/taking apps?

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm really just starting to take more and more pictures and love the photo editing/taking apps they have on iPhone and I'm trying to find replacement apps on WP. For the most part, I have found quite a few.

What are some of your favorites... and why?

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Hi, I'm Kathy from NewYork. I would love to suggest PonyPhoto. It works perfect on my HD7. It's pretty cool and I love it.
3 out of the 6 reviews say it is restarting their devices... Even with the trial, I'll probably skip that until more reviews say otherwise. Reviews not from the app creator and/or friends/family.

lisanpark2011

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
3 out of the 6 reviews say it is restarting their devices... Even with the trial, I'll probably skip that until more reviews say otherwise. Reviews not from the app creator and/or friends/family.

Hey, It does work very well on my HD7. PonyPhoto does give me lots of fun and convenience and that's why I recommended it here.
Btw, I'm not the app creator or friends or others. I'm just a common user like you like him, who are here to provide objective comments.

wind27382

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
Last edited:

peestandingup

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
I've been through A LOT of photo apps on WP7 & I personally have no affiliation with any of them. So I'll tell you straight up, a lot are garbage. But there are some that are really really great. My list:

- Pictures Lab (to me, its much better than Thumba for editing & the results are higher quality. But the Thumba Photo Editor is nice too)
- Apict (nice, simple app for that Polaroid look)
- Thumba Cam (for retro)
- Lo-Mob (started on iPhone & gets overlooked on WP7, but its high quality)
- Phototastic (newer, but really great way to make collages from a few photos with adjustable frames)
- Collage (another collage app, but good for putting tons of photos that you can manipulate in any way against nice backgrounds)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro