- 12-26-2011, 01:39 AM #1
I plan on using this app for all my suggestions... hope every one does the same.
The Windows Phone Feature Suggestion Box app allows you to provide feedback and make your voice heard to the teams building the Windows Phone application platform. Suggestions provided via the Windows Phone Feature Suggestion Box forum and this app will be reviewed by the Windows Phone team, providing feedback to help with planning ideas and to better understand how customers are using Windows Phone.
- This app connects your Windows Phone to the Windows Phone Suggestion Box forum (Feature Suggestions for Windows Phone)
- Suggest new capabilities and features
- Browse current suggestions (sortable by top ideas, hot ideas and new ideas)
- Comment on submitted suggestions
- Add up to three votes to suggestions
- Listed items and their rankings represent community interest in features, and does not represent an actual priority list for the product team
- 12-26-2011, 08:36 AM #3
03-20-2012, 04:14 PM #5
- 34 Posts
I have been keeping an eye on the suggestions for some time. Lots of good ideas, but also lots of silly suggestions. You can also reach the site from Feature Suggestions: Hot (10877 ideas)
1. I notice a lot of duplicates in peoples requests.
2. I can't see any indication that MS is actually looking over the list and confirming that they are considering any / some of the ideas.
- 03-20-2012, 04:32 PM #6
notice how 2 of top 3 ideas are 100% useless! rolf.
#1: Flash! = FAIL
#3: Apollo on all first gen WP! = FAIL
Asking for flash is like asking for for them to re-introduce DOS.
Youtube doesn't even use flash any more ( your browser does not support this version of HTML5 )
and asking for Apollo on all the phones is just : ROLF!~:lol: even if it was number one it wouldnt change anything.
this is more of a comic app then a suggestion app .. made me laugh going trough all the suggestion.
few good once doh :)If your looking for Information, be sure to check out: WindowsPhone: Getting started!
If one of our Members helps you, be sure to THANK him or her!
- 03-20-2012, 07:20 PM #7
I've used it a few times to get my pet peeves out, and I think it's a creative way to get users to act as a focus group. MS can sift through the useless ones and find the suggestions that are feasible.
Sent from my Radar 4G using Board Express